Monday 8 September 2014

33 Weeks - September 9, 2014 - Baby Size of Pineapple






Aren't these Halloween Themed outfits from Gymboree totally adorable?

I love it when time goes fast when you need it to. I will be on official and much needed maternity leave in 5 weeks, yay! The to do lists are piling on and my urge to do something different is really kicking in.

How far along? 33 weeks

Baby's Position: Bum down

Baby Heart Rate: 145

Tummy circumference: 108 cm

Blood Pressure: 108/68

Total weight: 73kg (initial 61kg)

Maternity clothes? Yes, all bottoms and tops. I am so lucky that this September is still warm and I can still wear my maxi dresses and skirts.

Stretch marks? Yep, all over tummy.

Sleep: Very good, given toddler David finally adjusted to his new bed and room and now sleeps well.

Best moment this week:
Not so great moment: When I went to my doctor and he confirmed that baby is positioned bum down. I am doing all kinds of exercises to try and move him, including hands and knees, standing on my head, and lifted hips. 

Miss Anything? A glass of wine

Movement: Yes, every day, and in evenings when I lie down.

Food cravings: Salty chips

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not much really.

Gender: It's a Boy!

Belly Button in or out? A little out.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Both, although I do feel a little more energized now than a month before.

Looking forward to: Our baby boy flip head down! (and some newborn shopping)


Check out my previous posts on this pregnancy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment